Use of Rentals Outdoors
- Moonflower rentals may be used outdoors in uncovered, open spaces as long as there is no chance of inclement weather
- Rentals may NOT be left outdoors, uncovered overnight no matter what the weather forecast is.
- If there is a chance of inclement weather a rain backup must be established to protect the rentals
- The Client assumes all responsibility for any damages that occur to rental items at their event and agrees to pay up to 3 times the rental rate in order to replace the damaged item. Certain items are charged more.
- If a spill of any kind is able to be professionally cleaned, the client will only be charged the professional cleaning fee, handling fee, and any time away from the collection.
- Damages include, but are not limited to: melted candle wax, cigarette or cigar smell, spills, water damage, chips, cracks, and tears.
- Moonflower Rentals will send an invoice for any damage, cleaning, or repair fees within three business days of the event.
- Client has option to submit the balance of the invoice within 5 days via the accepted method of choice. The credit card on file will be billed after 5 days if no alternate method of payment is chosen.
- All glassware, dinnerware and platters must be scraped, rinsed and food free before being placed back inside the containers they were delivered in.
- All items must be back in their designated containers by scheduled pickup time.
- All candle sticks must have melted wax removed or they will be subject to a cleaning fee.
Deposits, Changes & Cancellations
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due in order to secure your date and rentals.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event.
- If reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the agreed upon event date no refund of deposit or final payment shall be given.
- If any changes occur to order, a revised invoice will be sent and client signature is required.
- Additional deposit could be required if you are adding or swapping rentals for an item of greater value.
- All rentals require delivery and pickup.
- Delivery and pickup fee includes the time and labor involved in packing the truck prior to the event, driving to the venue, delivering all items on order, setting up all large items according to floor plan, returning to venue to pick up items at end of event, and time and labor to unload truck.
- Moonflower must be given a floor plan prior to the event date.
- The client or designated contact person must sign off on delivery. No items will be delivered to an unattended venue and Moonflower reserves the right to cancel items without prior notice if there is no one available to sign for delivery.
- No items will be delivered to an outdoor location to be left in the rain. A backup rain plan must be established (ie: tent or indoor location). If no backup rain plan is established, Moonflower reserves the right to cancel items without prior notice.
- All rentals must be ready for pickup at the agreed upon scheduled time.
- Tables must be clear of all decor, linen, dinnerware and glassware.
- Small rentals will be placed together and returned to their original packaging/storage bins they arrived in.
- Next day pickups can be arranged at an additional fee.
- If an event runs over time and rentals are not ready for pickup at the agreed upon time, the client’s credit card on file will be charged at the rate of $350.00 per hour or any part thereof.
- All rental rates are priced for a singular calendar day.
- Moonflower does offer multiple day rates for our rentals.
- A proposal strictly shows pricing, photos, and dimensions, and does not guarantee the availability of any items.
- All reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit upon reserving the items, along with a signed agreement, signed invoice, and a credit card on file for incidentals.
- Payments shall be accepted by cash, check, PayPal or Venmo.
- All rentals must be finalized at least 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Custom built items can be requested and must be submitted to the Moonflower team at least 60 days prior to requested date of completion.
- A signed agreement and deposit is required to confirm the order at least 60 days prior to the requested date of completion.